What thicknesses of magnets does JLP carry? What’s the difference?
A: We offer a very wide variety of magnet thicknesses to suit everyone’s needs. Whether you are just looking for a cheap solution for a fridge magnet or a heavy duty magnet for shelving, we’ll have it!
Some of our available thicknesses and what they are usually used for:
- 0.012″ – will hold itself to the fridge but nothing else
Usually used for fridge magnets like calendars and business cards.
- 0.014″ – “Magnetic Paper” will hold itself and typical shopping list (1 sheet)
Usually used for fridge magnets like calendars and business cards
- 0.015″ – will hold itself plus 1 – 2 pieces of paper
Usually used for fridge magnets like calendars and business cards.
- 0.020″ – will hold itself plus 1 – 4 pieces of paper
Usually used for fridge magnets like calendars, business cards and signage.
- 0.030″ – will hold itself plus a lot more
Usually used for heavy-duty applications like vehicle signage and wearhouse labels.
As you might see with this pattern that the thicker the magnet, the stronger they are. We carry up to 0.080” thickness as well as some permanent magnets (ceramic and neodynium).
We have a wide assortment of colour vinyl magnet sheeting to suit your specific needs: black, white, green, blue, red, yellow and orange, in either a matte or gloss finish. Printed vinyl magnets attract attention, enhance your company’s professional feel and elevate your products above the competition. A list of print methods and compatible printer brands can be found under Finishing Techniques.
Self-Adhesive (Peel and Stick)
A popular item is our self-adhesive magnets (pressure-sensitive adhesive), which can easily adhere to any material that has a slightly textured, un-slick surface. This flexible magnet sheeting can be easily used for a variety of signage applications, stationary and craft projects.
Rubber Magnets are another term of Flexible Magnets that can be just in plain brown magnets, Printable Magnets, Magnets with adhesive or Magnetic Strips. They are basically magnets that are formulated to be flexible so it can be rolled up and easily cut for signage uses.
The material comes in many different sizes and thickness suitable for all types of application. They can be used indoor of outdoor, easily removable for timely update of your graphics or messages.
Rubber magnets can be your biggest investment for company’s advertisement because it is reusable and updated as needed.
People sometimes call Flexible Magnets as rubber magnets which made of ferrite powders and polymer. It have characteristics of flexible, versatile and endless possibilties. Its material can be twisted, bend, punched, and otherwise made into all forms or shapes without loss of magnetic energy. Due to the characteristic of flexibility, flexible magnet can be as durable as rubber toys.
Flexible magnets are extensively applied in advertising, craft magnets, sign, vehicle signs, promotion, decorative stuff, display, school educational aid, toy, motor, industrials etc. You can easily cut flexible magnets with scissors and do screen printing, wide format inkject printing, and also off-set printing. It’s available for adhesive backing or brightly colored vinyl facing, inkjet photo paper facing. You can have JLP’s magnets in rolls, sheets and can be die cut into custom profiles.
Namely Flexible Magnets can be in these forms:
- Plain Magnets, that is basically plain bare magnets sheets.
- Printable Magnets, that are magnets backed with vinyl or paper to be printable with proper printers.
- Adhesive Magnets, magnets that are backed with adhesive, we only use Acrylic base glue/adhesive that is suitable for outdoor/indoor use.
- Magnetic Strips are extruded magnets that come in 0.5″ and 1″ width of 60 mil thick with adhesive. easily use to turn anything to be magnetic by applying along the edges of the display (for example).
JLP Magnet produces high quality flexible magnets based on 25 years of magnet manufacturing experiences. We offer two grades of flexible magnets : Isotropic, and An-Isotropic. While An-Isotropic is stronger and more costly. Isotropic flexible magnetic sheeting is extensively used in various industries. All products meet requirements of EN71-3, RoHS and Phathates. We firmly believe JLP Magnet is your best flexible magnets supplier.
Contrary to the bygone era where thicker meant a more intense attraction, flexible magnetic sheets today pack the same punch in thinner packages. Cutting-edge manufacturing technologies employed by JLP Company Inc. and other top manufacturers allow for the production of thinner flexible magnetic sheeting that boasts regular strength. This makes it possible to use flexible magnets in many rewarding and creative ways. Here are some of the mentionable reason that make thinner magnetic sheeting better.
- Thinner magnetic sheets are great for your marketing campaigns such as vehicle graphics. You can find it in 15, 20-, and the industry standard for vehicle signs, 30 mil thickness – all with regular strength. Being thin allows your signage to produce little to no drag, effectively sticking to the vehicle even at great speeds. You can find thin sheeting in the thickness that best meets your requirement.
- It is printable and you can actually get high resolution color images with breathtaking clarity and durability.
- Head strikes are eliminated when using printer that had height limits.
- Your printers will also last longer due to reduced wear and tear.
- Thinner sheeting also gives you savings as it costs less in terms of shipping.
- Thinner sheeting is also available at affordable prices, significantly bringing down the cost of your marketing campaigns or other projects.
- Thin magnetic sheets have countless applications, whether in marketing, in the office, classroom, warehouse, wall coverings, banners, POP displays, and arts and crafts, among others.
- It is also easy to work with for people whose task is to load magnetic rolls into the printer.
- It is manufactured for indoor and outdoor use
- The products made from flexible magnets are easy to maintain and store
Talk to Experts
If you are looking for flexible magnetic sheets or rolls, JLP Company is the place to go. We provide superior quality magnetic products to cater to a diverse range of needs. Whatever your requirement, our experts are always ready to discuss it and help you identify the best flexible magnets for the purpose. To discuss your requirement or get answers to your questions, contact us today. Just dial 909 803 0388 or mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you can Send Us a Message and we will take it from there.