Contrary to the bygone era where thicker meant a more intense attraction, flexible magnetic sheets today pack the same punch in thinner packages. Cutting-edge manufacturing technologies employed by JLP Company Inc. and other top manufacturers allow for the production of thinner flexible magnetic sheeting that boasts regular strength. This makes it possible to use flexible magnets in many rewarding and creative ways. Here are some of the mentionable reason that make thinner magnetic sheeting better.
- Thinner magnetic sheets are great for your marketing campaigns such as vehicle graphics. You can find it in 15, 20-, and the industry standard for vehicle signs, 30 mil thickness – all with regular strength. Being thin allows your signage to produce little to no drag, effectively sticking to the vehicle even at great speeds. You can find thin sheeting in the thickness that best meets your requirement.
- It is printable and you can actually get high resolution color images with breathtaking clarity and durability.
- Head strikes are eliminated when using printer that had height limits.
- Your printers will also last longer due to reduced wear and tear.
- Thinner sheeting also gives you savings as it costs less in terms of shipping.
- Thinner sheeting is also available at affordable prices, significantly bringing down the cost of your marketing campaigns or other projects.
- Thin magnetic sheets have countless applications, whether in marketing, in the office, classroom, warehouse, wall coverings, banners, POP displays, and arts and crafts, among others.
- It is also easy to work with for people whose task is to load magnetic rolls into the printer.
- It is manufactured for indoor and outdoor use
- The products made from flexible magnets are easy to maintain and store
Talk to Experts
If you are looking for flexible magnetic sheets or rolls, JLP Company is the place to go. We provide superior quality magnetic products to cater to a diverse range of needs. Whatever your requirement, our experts are always ready to discuss it and help you identify the best flexible magnets for the purpose. To discuss your requirement or get answers to your questions, contact us today. Just dial 909 803 0388 or mail to email@example.com. Alternatively, you can Send Us a Message and we will take it from there.